Tuesday 25 March 2014

Spring bucket list

It's officially spring. Happy spring, everyone! (Dear me, we seem to have missed out. We had a few frosts at the beginning of December but that's all. Short winter that was!)

Well, I'll get on with what I am here for. I'm here today to post my Spring Bucket List. So, here goes:

Oh, let's listen to a little spring music (and video) whilst we read the list...


:) Learn to play the above Spring Song by Halfdan Kjerulf
:) Collect tadpoles and watch them grow into frogs
:) Learn Wordsworth's Daffodils poem by heart
:) Sew at least one little girl dress or skirt
:) Go asparagus hunting
:) Take a walk in the rain and splash in the puddles
:) Have a B B Q
:) Plant sunflowers along the garden wall
:) Make some bubble blowing rings and blow lots of bubbles
:) Go play at the beach with the whole family
:) Sew a skirt and blouse for myself
:) Go on at least five field trips:

The Paper Mill and Museum, Capellades
The Science Museum, Barcelona
Parc Samà, Cambrils/Montbrió
C.R.A.R.C, Masquefa
The Glass Museum, Vimbodí                                     

1 comment:

LSEP said...

I hope to get some sewing done too, as well as planting some things in some nice flower pots I have. :) See you soon!